Saturday, March 31, 2012

On the road

While I'm obviously never going to review my own band (which is kind of impossible to do, anyway), I am going to put up writings from the road.  I did a tour diary for our west coast journey from the first record... and now that we have a new album out, it's time to hit the road again.  We're kicking off on April 12th, and once again, I'm going to write from the road.

It's just something I like doing.

So-- the tour schedule is up here: ubik 2012 Tour - We're kicking off on April 12th

and notes from the road will have the Tour tag.  I won't be able to do big, in-depth write ups of any amazing bands we play with while we're out there, but I'll do my best to give credit where credit's due when we bump into other groups.

Of course, I wouldn't mind writing up another great band before we leave, so if anything comes my way...

Comments