Tuesday, July 31, 2012

On Stage 21 - Oh bitch, bitch, bitch

A continuing series of insights from the stage at the local club level...


21. Don't be one of those bands that gets weighed down in political bitchiness; it's not worth it. You exist in your music scene, and you interact with people... you're not going to like every person in every band, sure, but bands have several members and there's no reason to make any disagreement with one member of a five-piece into a my band versus your band rivalry. It's stupid, it benefits no one, and it makes you look petty for doing it. So don't.


  
Even limited to my experiences, this list is nowhere near complete.  I planted it as one of the first pages when I began this blog with the very first handful of points from the quickest surface skim of my gray matter.  It will continue to grow.

Comments